1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our clients requires a QHSE Manager for an immediate start on a permanent basis. Applicants must have jack-up experience.
The QHSE Manager’s accountability and responsibility is a key element of our clients Health and Safety Framework. To achieve our Zero Incidents, Zero Harm core value, leaders and employees across our entire organization must take accountability for health and safety.
- Embrace and lead Stop™ For Each Other.
- Participate in the COMAPANY Executive management team providing direction and stewardship of the Company.
- Report directly and provide support to COMAPANY’s Executive Vice President in the day to day management and long range stewardship of the Company.
- Liaise the communication with COMAPANY and its assets & offices in respect of QHSE Management
- Support the President in communications and liaison with COMAPANY’s individual rig Owners.
- As a member of the management team, manage the development and maintenance of COMAPANY’s business processes and management system in relation to the execution of the Company’s business.
- Overall responsible for the integrity of the COMAPANY IMS. Organize to develop and maintain the COMAPANY IMS as third party certified system according to international standards.
- Be responsible for the QHSE performance of MOC in COMAPANY.
- Instruct, supervise and be overall responsible for the performance of HSE & Risk Management in COMAPANY.
- Review and approve policies, processes and procedures that promote HSE and Risk management in COMAPANY.
- To lead, support and guide HSE team in relation to auditing activities.
- To initiate all offshore and onshore audit requirements of IMS and certification standards.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of Quality function to ensure resources adequate for workloads.
- Advise / update the VP and President of resourcing requirements to support the business objectives and KPI’s and provide business continuity as the company expands.
- Developing, promoting and communicating quality achievement and performance improvement goals and objectives throughout the organization.
- Work closely with HR department to review CV’s and conduct interviews with prospective Quality resources.
- Develop and manage a corporate internal audit program.
- Manage the Company audit database and ensure all actions are entered in a timely fashion and tracked to completion.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an annual quality plan of the Quality objectives for the respective year.
- Develop and produce a monthly Quality report which as a minimum must cover, IMS compliance and QA / QC activities, KPI compliance progress and ensure it is reported in a timely fashion to VP and President to allow review and submission to meet reporting deadlines.
- Develop and maintain an annual QHSE audit schedule to include as a minimum, IMS compliance and supplier audit.
- Conducting gap analysis with existing policies / procedures to identify areas for improvement in quality management.
- Development and communication of new policies and procedures to address areas for improvement in quality management
- Liaise closely and interface with relevant departmental heads where required to deliver business objectives and KPI’s.
- Lead, liaise with, and provide regular support where required to Rig Management teams in relation to Quality issues.
- Lead development and assist President in the delivery of the annual IMS management review process and meetings.
- Liaise closely with certification bodies and logistical teams to help facilitate and organize IMS Surveillance or IMS certification audits.
- Organize and/or participate in incident investigation depending on the nature and severity of the incident to ensure a full and thorough investigation process and reporting, follow up the implementation of the COMAPANY where relevant and requested.
- Support Marketing in communicating COMAPANY’s safety and environmental initiatives and completion of prequalification and tender proposals.
- Provide direction to the Company’s training needs.
- Manage COMAPANY’s QHSE and operational performance metrics.
- Manage internal and external communications pertaining to safety and environmental aspects of COMAPANY’s operations.
- Work with field management to seek out and standardize on best practices throughout world-wide drilling operations.
- Liaise with international regulatory agencies pertaining to COMAPANY’s operations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of line management’s QHSE efforts; review document levels 1,2 & 3 Policies & Procedures providing advice where improvement can be made.
- Ensure independent audit of the company’s QHSE Policies and Procedures is carried out to verify compliance.
- Regularly visit operating areas to evaluate QHSE standards and culture. Keep Vice President advised of any problem areas where intervention is deemed necessary.
- Represent the Company at Client, Industry and Regulatory meetings and conferences.
- Provide custodianship of the electronic quality management system, ensuring that all systems operate in accordance with requirements.
- University degree in Business, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in QHSE or Operations preferably with 5 years managerial position and hands-on experience in managing offshore Drilling operations
- Previous experience with management system development and international quality standards.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Quality system audits against relevant standards.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of QHSE Auditors.
- Extensive working knowledge in the implementation and management and auditing of management systems.
- Excellent understanding of the English language, i.e. ability to communicate effectively,verbally, reading and writing.
- Ability to respect the cultural challenges and differences experienced in a multi-cultural and multi-national work environment.
- Strong organizational, presentation and analytical and report writing skills.
- Must have good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- It is an essential requirement that the QHSE Manager leads by example and visibly conducts himself in a manner consistent with the business and ethical policies of theCompany. Also a passion for safety is essential and a proven track record of successful safety management is desirable.
Our client owns an advanced fleet on both amphion and cyber jack-up rigs. Their rigs are based internationally.
- Page 1 of 1: