1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our client requires an Offshore Surveyor mobilising early July for 4-6 weeks in Angola. The surveyor is required to complete acoustic positioning of trencher and cable lay barge. The Surveyor must be proficient with:
- Satellite positioning – either CNav or Veripos
- Acoustic positioning – Sonardyne Range USBL system
- Software – QINSy
- Shore based terrestrial survey – Leica total station and Trimble back-pack RTK GPS system
- IXSea Gaps
- Able to work on their own – previous experience essential
- Good technical knowledge – there may be a dive tech on site, but no other surveyors to assist.
Our client is a is a major role player in a number of sub-sectors of the maritime industry, including commercial diving, salvage and emergency response, marine services, hydrographic survey and major port development projects.
- Page 1 of 1: