3 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Senior Data Processor
Senior Data Processor
- Project preparation including review of procedures and customer specifications and identification of consumables required, particularly for offline systems.
- Liaison with Project Manager, Survey Party Chief and other team members prior to and during projects to ensure efficient execution of contract.
- Supervision of the offline data processing team during contract.
- Operation of offline computer equipment and software including verification and processing of data discs.
- Assist with the production and co-ordination of inspection reports including, production of report abstracts, data sheets, detail drawings and charts (as relevant).
- Reformatting of data to customer's format or onto other mediums such as magnetic tape, DVD and digital video, including production of CAD drawings.
- Maintenance of offline log book and software report forms.
- Indexing and archiving of project information including data tapes.
- Debriefing with Supervisor or Department Head on completion of project.
- Maintain highest standard of safety, ensuring adherence to safety procedures and observance of safe working practice at all times. Preparation of survey reports.
- Maintain processing logs and documentation.
- Assist with set up of survey/ROV equipment and operation of same.
- Assist in the mobilisation of offline equipment as directed by the Survey Engineer.
- Be familiar with and understand the basic principles of real time acquisition
Valid Offshore passport - minimum of 5 blank pages
Valid BOSIET/Survival (opito approved)
Valid Seaman's book
Our client's expertise and core capabilities in ROV’s, Survey, geotechnical and Subsea Intervention Management including Ship Management, it offers the following services within the offshore oil and gas and renewables industry on an international basis:
Our Client requires an LBL Engineer for a flexible jumper installation in Nigeria from Mid-Feb for 5 weeks with possible rotations. The engineer should have previous experience using Sonardyne LBL 6G Fusion and 6G compatt. Eiva navigation software experience is also necessary.
Personnel must hold the following;
- Valid BOSIET/Offshore survival (OPITO approved)
- Valid OGUK Medical
- Valid Seaman's book
- Valid passport (with 5 blank pages)
*A Nigerian OSP will be applied for by the Client*
Our client is a global leader in providing seabed-to-surface engineering and construction services. Our client are a major contractor to the offshore energy industry worldwide.
- Page 1 of 1: