2 results found
- Page 1 of 1
OIM / Rig Superintendent (Amphion)
Our client requires an experienced OIM / Rig Superintendent for a project based offshore Thailand on board an Amphion Jack-Up rig.
- Safeguard the personnel onboard and the unit.
- Ensure operations are being conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and coordinated between the section leaders.
- Budgetary control of the unit.
- Actively lead and participate in meeting activities as required.
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Provide clear daily operational guidelines to all relevant personnel.
- Provide visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- OIM License
- 2 x checkable references
- IWCF / IADC
Our client is a leading offshore drilling contractor who own a fleet of Jack-Ups in the Middle East and Singapore.
Amphion Toolpusher (Day / Night)
Our client requires an Amphion Toolpusher (Day / Night) to join their operations in Thailand.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and hold a valid IWCF well control.
- Control all Drilling Operations and other interrelated activities being performed during his shift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for all the essential drilling operations, such as drilling, reaming, coring,
- fishing, running casing, tubing, cementing.
- Ensure the drilling operations are carried out as defined in the approved Operator’s
- Instructions and Drilling Programme, and the operation is executed in accordance with our clients Drilling Operation Manual and RSWMs.
- Report directly to the Senior Toolpusher any deviations from approved Operator’s
- Instructions or Drilling Programme.
- Helps all subcontractor companies to run their jobs and maintain a good cooperation.
- Manage and monitor the execution of the Planned Maintenance System within the Drilling Department.
- Ensuring that all maintenance carried out on drilling equipment has been entered into the system.
- Maintain the tubular inventory.
- Prepare Drilling Reports.
- Check instructions, programmes and calculations supplied by Operator.
- Provide relief for the Driller as required.
- Supervise the running and retrieving of all subsea equipment
- Advise the Senior Toolpusher of any impending downtime.
- IWCF Supervisory Well Control
- At Least 5 years experience as NTP
- OGUK Medical
Our client is a leading offshore drilling contractor with a fleet on Cyber and Amphion Jack-Up rigs in the Middle East and Singapore.
- Page 1 of 1: