1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our client requires a Driller to join one of their rigs in Trinidad. Applicants must have deep water experience.
- Control all Drilling Operations performed during their shift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure the drilling operation is carried out as defined in the approved Operator’s
- Instructions and Drilling Programme, and the operation is executed in accordance with our clients Drilling Operation Manual and RSWMs.
- Report directly to the Toolpusher any deviations from approved Operator’s Instructions or Drilling Programme.
- Responsible for ensuring the Drilling Crew perform Planned Maintenance on drilling equipment thoroughly and that it is recorded on the PM sheets.
- Responsible for all lifting activities on their assigned wellcenter or area.
- Never leaves their post without being replaced by the Tool Pusher or by the Assistant Driller if permitted.
- Must regularly liaise with the Bridge regarding the station keeping capabilities of the rig where applicable.
- Ensuring that all maintenance carried out on drilling equipment has been entered into the system.
- Ensure that the daily checks are carried out on drilling equipment.
- Delegates the drilling crew to carry out derrick inspections and Dropped Object Checks thoroughly and timely, the results documented and anomalies reported and rectified
- Responsible for ensuring good housekeeping on the drill floor at all times.
- Complete Daily Drilling Reports.
- Check the accuracy of drilling line ton mile record.
- Check instructions, programmes and calculations supplied by Operator.
- Maintain an accurate pipe tally.
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of all equipment which enters the well.
- Acts as co-ordinator during well test operations and maintains a valve status board.
- Monitor the well at all times and record volumes when tripping.
- Must be familiar with space-out and shut-in procedure.
- Solely responsible for shutting the well in when circumstances dictate.
- Maintain a current kick sheet and update Slow Circulating Rate (SCR) record at least each shift in line with our clients' Well Control Procedures.
- Ensure lifting equipment such as elevators and inserts are gauged and compatible with tubular(s) in use
- IWCF / IADC Well Control
- OGUK Medical
Our client supports global oil and gas production by providing high-efficiency drilling services to oil companies around the world. Our clients extensive and technologically advanced fleet of 26 drilling rigs is among the youngest in the industry and ensures the highest level of safety.
- Page 1 of 1: