1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
ROV Support Engineer - Permanent Position
AGR's Client have a staff opening in Aberdeen for a ROV Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· INNOVATOR ROV systems/operations
· Refurbishment/maintenance of INNOVATOR ROV systems
· Loadtesting requirements for INNOVATOR ROV Systems
· AMOS material / maintenance tracking system
· PDM drawing/document system
· Refurbishment/maintenance/upgrade on MacArtney, Dynacon, Hawboldt Winches and Subsea Innovation
· Tracking the load-testing and certification requirements of a fleet of INNOVATOR ROV systems
· ROV operations on S10000 Drill Rig and Castorone Pipelay vessel
· Good communication skills, ability to communicate with several departments to coordinate INNOVATOR ROV support
· Ability to specify, select and order mechanical, hydraulic or electrical equipment for INNOVATOR ROV systems and for offshore use
· Process received offshore MRs and assist with expediting as required.
· Assist in sourcing new INNOVATOR ROV parts, provide clarification on part queries.
· Implement and organise any approved modification to the INNOVATOR ROV system, ensuring all changes are fully documented and included in the manual as per Quality Procedures.
· Create specifications for purchasing new INNOVATOR ROV equipment.
· Assist with recording statistics on INNOVATOR ROV reliability, by subsystems.
· Monitor maintenance logs, collate information for analysis, MTBF, etc.
· Assist with monitoring cost of INNOVATOR ROVs R & M, including cost sheets.
· Monitor receipt of INNOVATOR ROV technical reports.
· Conduct INNOVATOR ROV System audits including checking inventories.
· Assist with refurbishment or INNOVATOR ROV equipment.
· Second source suppliers of INNOVATOR ROV spares and equipment.
· Prepare operational procedures relevant to INNOVATOR ROV operations on Saipem managed vessels and assist Sonsub Division Project Engineers in preparing INNOVATOR ROV Procedures for Sonsub Division projects.
· Process received Project INNOVATOR ROV equipment MRs and assist with expediting as required.
· Ensure all INNOVATOR ROV spares and related equipment shipments are dealt with in line with planned schedule and to minimise possible interruption of the operational activities.
· Distribute received offshore paperwork to the applicable departments.
· Perform acceptance inspections before mobilisation of any INNOVATOR ROV and / or INNOVATOR ROV related equipment supplies to the project. Request demobilisation reports for applicable equipment.
· Verify that offshore INNOVATOR ROV personnel assigned to the project are fit for purpose. Identify any potential problems with allocated resources or planned crew changes and report to Project Manager/ROV Personnel Supervisor.
· Provide INNOVATOR ROV technical support to the Commercial Department when required.
· To be conversant with all INNOVATOR ROV items and conditions of the Project both technically and commercially and to have a full understanding of the scope of work related in individual projects.
· Assist in the implementation, control and monitoring of overall Safety and Quality Assurance in all INNOVATOR ROV Project related activities as laid down in the Company’s Safety Quality Manuals and Procedures.
· Assist in the preparation and maintenance of budgets for Projects in relation to ROV services and associated equipment.
· Assist the Project Manager in ensuring that the Cost Controller is provided with timely adequate financial information in relation to ROV services.
· Encourage any technical developments or suggestions that will enhance the overall Project or Operational efficiency.
· Assist in ensuring that all ROV related aspects of Project Administration, Engineering and Operations fulfil the Contract requirements and are conducted in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
· Participate in the off duty rota.
· Vessel visits / system audits as required.
· Promote safe working practices.
· Train, mentor and/or guide ROV offshore personnel in their area of expertise.
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS 25th MAY 2017
Our client has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competencies such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
- Page 1 of 1: