1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our client, a leading offshore Accomodation Jack-Up contractor, is looking for an experienced ETO for their operations in the North Sea.
- Knowledge of the hazards and risks associated with offshore work and importance of TRA’s, TbT, PtW and other regulations, procedures and checklists ensuring safe operations.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements, conventions, and other authoritative institutions concerning offshore work and electrical/electro-technical systems.
- Knowledge of Safety Management System, Emergency response procedures, related systems and the functionality of fire-fighting and other safety equipment.
- Practical, electrical and technical knowledge of the construction, functionality, maintenance and required certification of the vessel, marine (mechanical and electrical) installations and associated systems, and understands their influence on workplace safety.
- Basic theoretical knowledge on electrical and electro-technical systems associated with (hydraulic, pneumatic) machinery, automated control systems, power electronics, instruments, alarms, power distribution and other electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting on (electronical/electrical) equipment, and safe isolation of equipment prior to maintenance work.
- Knowledge of the maintenance principles on electrical and electro-technical equipment (including navigational and high voltage) and associated safety precautions and material properties.
Our client is a leading offshore Accomodation Jack-Up contractor operating in the North Sea and internationally.
- Page 1 of 1: