1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our client requires an experienced offshore Electronic Technician for their operations in the North Sea sector.
- Maintenance of the automatic electric systems, associated components and other electronic equipment installed on board.
- Ensure that the above tasks are carried out in accordance with the rules and regulations in force together with the Quality Assurance System of the client.
- Ensure that the Emergency Shutdown system is in working order at all times.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in technical questions in matters regarding the automatic electric systems and the electronic equipment.
- Ensure that test equipment are available and serviced.
- Maintain the filing of drawings and manuals for the automatic electrical systems and the electronic equipment.
- IWCF Well Control
- OGUK Medical
Our client is a leading offshore dirlling contractor who own a fleet of both Jack-Up and Deepwater rigs working domestically and interntionally.
- Page 1 of 1: