1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
- Align pipes and secure its foundation and connection to the other pipes.
- Set up pipes and transporting drills and service rigs on the lower deck or under land surface.
- Operate and maintain drilling rig diesel motors, transmissions, pumps and drilling mud systems, and mix mud chemicals, cements and additives.
- Read gauges to monitor pressure, density, rate and concentration and adjust pumping procedure as required.
- Calculate the dense and volumes of oil and mud
- Recording mud density and volumes.
- Supervise laborers.
- Working at Heights
- OGUK Medical
Our client supports global oil and gas production by providing high-efficiency drilling services to oil companies around the world. Our clients extensive and technologically advanced fleet of 26 drilling rigs is among the youngest in the industry and ensures the highest level of safety.
- Page 1 of 1: