1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Product Design Engineer Subsea Electronics
Our client requires a Proudct Design Engineer Subsea Electronics for a permanent position onshore.
Personal responsibility to design components, sub-assemblies and assemblies in accordance with specifications and requirements.
Personal responsibility to modify existing designs in accordance with specification and requirements.
Check designs from colleagues following appropriate instructions.
Design and revision control of engineering documentation considering appropriate instructions; define purchasing specifications for purchased items.
Develop test programs (FATs) for manufactured and purchased equipment.
Prepare engineering documentation like assembly drawings, operation, installation and maintenance manuals and other product related documents and drawings.
Personal responsibility for testing and integration of designed products.
Support colleagues (also internationally) in case of questions and problems, manufacturing and aftermarket support.
Special tasks for the Engineering Product Manager (EPM).
· Education in electrical engineering or mechatronics (Bachelor, Master) or comparable education
· Knowledge and experience in the job as an electrical engineer including national and international procedures
· Very good English (spoken and written)
· Experience using ERP and MRP Systems, ideally SAP R/3
· Decisiveness, self-reliance, ability to work under pressure
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- Page 1 of 1: