1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our client requires a Motorman for an ongoing position for one of their semi-submersibles in the North Sea. Candidates MUST have a Drilling background.
- Traning Roustabouts and Roughnecks.
- Maintaining an lubricating machinery in order to keep it running properly.
- Assisting other oil rig crew members as necessary.
- Working with the boilers of the rig.
- Assessing tongs that help to connect and respectively disconnect drill pipe and spinning chain.
- Ordering tools and replacement parts.
- Regularly testing the equipment for an potential safety or operational issues.
- Engine Rating Certificate
- OGUK Medical
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our clients fleet consists of four ultra-deepwater drillships and three semi-submersible rigs.
Our client manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects, including but not limited to the North Sea, South East Asia, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, South America, North Africa, the Gulf of Mexico, Australia and West Africa. The company is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland with regional offices in Norway, Houston, Singapore and Perth (Australia) and in addition there are a number of satellite offices that are set up anywhere in the world to support offshore and drilling projects in progress.
- Page 1 of 1: