1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Project Manager - Perm Position - Aberdeen
· INNOVATOR ROV systems/operations in a supervisory role
· Onshore experience in a co-ordination role, with S10000 and Castorone INNOVATOR ROV Operations
· Supplying/co-ordinating ROV Services for internal and 3rd party clients
· Co-ordinating, selecting and training offshore ROV personnel
· Refurbishment/maintenance of INNOVATOR ROV systems
· Loadtesting requirements for INNOVATOR ROV Systems
· AMOS material / maintenance tracking system
· PDM drawing/document system
· Refurbishment/maintenance/upgrade on MacArtney, Dynacon and Hawboldt Winches
· Refurbishment/maintenance/upgrade on Subsea Innovation and Hawboldt Winches
· Tracking the load-testing and certification requirements of a fleet of INNOVATOR ROV systems
· ROV operations on S10000 Drill Rig and Castorone Pipelay vessel
· Good communication skills, ability to communicate with several departments to coordinate INNOVATOR ROV support.
· Administer ROV contracts ensuring that services provided meet Saipem and Client requirements.
· Review personnel crew levels to ensure that the necessary number of qualified crews are available and assigned for each level.
· Approve purchases to ensure that ROV Systems have the required equipment and tools to complete projects.
· Ensure all Company safety and quality assurance procedures and standards are followed.
· Co-ordinate movement of capital to work sites per project requirements.
· Maintain standards of equipment and procedures for INNOVATOR ROV systems.
· Set up and maintain lines of communication, not limited to supervisor reports, maintenance logs, failure reports, daily time and dive sheets.
· Plan, track and maintain ROV personnel training.
· Oversee workshop activities, including personnel work assignment and asset allocation.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of Saipem’s current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.
· To ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent with Saipem’s policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with Saipem specific procedures.
· To ensure his/ her own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
Our client is a large, international and one of the best balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry.
Our client has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competencies such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
CLOSING DATE - 2nd June 2017
- Page 1 of 1: