21 results found
- Page 3 of 3
All Survey Crew
Advance Global Recruitment work with several of the worlds largest survey contractors. We are always recrutiing for Survey crew for work on an international basis.
- Party Chief
- Senior Surveyor
- Online Surveyor
- Survey engineer
- Data Processor
Please feel free to apply through our webpage or contact one of our consultants directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
ROV Pilot Tech - Triton XLX
Our Client requires an experienced ROV ROV Pilot Tech with Triton XLX experience for an upcoming project in Norway.
- The ROV Pilot Technician has the primary responsibility for the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system, implementation and monitoring of technical procedures and reporting, work management and execution of ROV operational tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion systems.
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out designated work safely and efficiently.
- Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment fitted to the ROV
Our clients services range from various ROV operation requirements to inspection, repair and maintenance work. These services are supported by world class ROV's utilizing only best-in-class system components
Our client requires an experienced Surveyor to join them for a four week project offshore Egypt with potential rotations. The chosen candidate must have previous experience with the use of Eiva Navipac and should also have been involved previously in Rigid pipe-lay and ROV TDM. We are also looking for experience with deep water LBL positioning.
- OGUK Medical
- Valid Paassport
- Valid Seaman's book
Our client is a leading provider or survey and positioning services, boasting over 35 years experience
Following the increased geophysical survey work, AGR will be continuing to recruit for Geophysicists throughout 2018. We require personnel with a background in Oasis Montaj and UXO survey works.
- Offshore Medical
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Book
Our client collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in various market sectors around the world.
Our client's local in-depth experience and broad capability is used to maximise their client's investments by providing comprehensive and appropriate solutions in any global region.
Senior Data Processor
Our Client requires a Senior Data Processor with experience in Eiva Naviedit and NaviModel with ROV MBES processing experience. Various projects in the Egypt and West Africa. The Senior DP will have an initial 4 week placement with regular rotations available depending on candidate performance. All candidates must hold a valid seaman's book.
Personnel must hold:
- Valid Offshore passport - minimum of 5 blank pages
- Valid BOSIET/Survival (opito approved)
- Valid Seaman's book
- Valid Medical
Our client's expertise and core capabilities in ROV’s, Survey, geotechnical and Subsea Intervention Management including Ship Management, it offers the following services within the offshore oil and gas and renewables industry on an international basis:
- Offshore installation and construction support services encompassing route and site surveys
- IRM services
- Decommissioning services
- Precise positioning and survey services for construction vessel and drilling rigs