28 results found
- Page 4 of 4
Our client requires an experienced Surveyor to join them for a four week project offshore Egypt with potential rotations. The chosen candidate must have previous experience with the use of Eiva Navipac and should also have been involved previously in Rigid pipe-lay and ROV TDM. We are also looking for experience with deep water LBL positioning.
- OGUK Medical
- Valid Paassport
- Valid Seaman's book
Our client is a leading provider or survey and positioning services, boasting over 35 years experience
Following the increased geophysical survey work, AGR will be continuing to recruit for Geophysicists throughout 2018. We require personnel with a background in Oasis Montaj and UXO survey works.
- Offshore Medical
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Book
Our client collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in various market sectors around the world.
Our client's local in-depth experience and broad capability is used to maximise their client's investments by providing comprehensive and appropriate solutions in any global region.
- Assist planning of work for deck crew before work commences
- Assign work to employees and ensure they are competent to fulfil their duties
- Contribute to the effective execution of mechanical lifting operations
- Operate Cranes in accordance with company procedures, agreed plans and manufacturers' recommendations
- Ensure cranes and all associated lifting equipment are used in accordance with manufacturers specifications and lifting operations manual
- Monitor and maintain rigging loft
- Assist maintenance and servicing of cranes, associated components and lifting equipment in accordance with plans, procedures and maintenance schedules
- Prepare handover reports for supervisor and relief, and advice the latter verbally of current, past, and impending operations
- Supervise, provide guidance and feedback to deck crew members
- Liaise with supply vessel staff
- Sparrows Stage 3
- OGUK Medical
- HLO and HERTL
- 2 x checkable references
- A minimum of 6 months experience on a drilling rig
- Preferably have 1 years experience as a Roustabout
Our client is the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor, provides the most versatile fleet of mobile offshore drilling units to help customers find and develop oil and natural gas reserves. Building on more than 50 years of experience with the highest specification rigs, our client's 18,700 employees are focused on safety and premier offshore drilling performance.
Senior Data Processor
Our Client requires a Senior Data Processor with experience in Eiva Naviedit and NaviModel with ROV MBES processing experience. Various projects in the Egypt and West Africa. The Senior DP will have an initial 4 week placement with regular rotations available depending on candidate performance. All candidates must hold a valid seaman's book.
Personnel must hold:
- Valid Offshore passport - minimum of 5 blank pages
- Valid BOSIET/Survival (opito approved)
- Valid Seaman's book
- Valid Medical
Our client's expertise and core capabilities in ROV’s, Survey, geotechnical and Subsea Intervention Management including Ship Management, it offers the following services within the offshore oil and gas and renewables industry on an international basis:
- Offshore installation and construction support services encompassing route and site surveys
- IRM services
- Decommissioning services
- Precise positioning and survey services for construction vessel and drilling rigs