15 results found
- Page 2 of 2
Roustabout / Roughneck (with HDA, Banksman Slinger and ERTM)
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, require experienced offshore Roustabouts / Roughnecks for their projects in the North Sea. Candidates must have all North Sea certificates including an HDA, ERTM and Banksman Slinger
- Assists in assembling cargo vessels.
- Loads and unloads cargo from helicopters and supply vessels.
- Performs minor maintenance as required.
- Assists in maintaining tubular goods.
- Relieve Floorhands as required.
- Assists in maintaining deck machinery and other equipment as required.
- Assists in mixing mud and chemicals.
- Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
- Comply with HS&E policies and procedures
Our client are a leading offshore dirlling contractor who own a fleet of offshore platforms and Jack-Ups in the North Sea and internationally.
All Survey Crew
Advance Global Recruitment work with several of the worlds largest survey contractors. We are always recrutiing for Survey crew for work on an international basis.
- Party Chief
- Senior Surveyor
- Online Surveyor
- Survey engineer
- Data Processor
Please feel free to apply through our webpage or contact one of our consultants directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client requires an experienced Surveyor to join them for a four week project offshore UK. The chosen candidate must have previous experience with the use of Eiva Navipac and should also have been involved previously in Cable lay projects.
- OGUK Medical
- Validity to work in UK
Our client is a leading provider or survey and positioning services, boasting over 35 years experience
Following the increased geophysical survey work, AGR will be continuing to recruit for Geophysicists throughout 2017. We require personnel with a background in Oasis Montaj and UXO survey works.
- Offshore Medical
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Book
Our client collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in various market sectors around the world.
Our client's local in-depth experience and broad capability is used to maximise their client's investments by providing comprehensive and appropriate solutions in any global region.
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, is now recruiting an Amphion Driller for their operations in the Middle East.
- Ensuring the work in and around the drill floor and BOP occurs in a safe and effective manner
- Meeting or exceeding the goals and objectives for safety, production and budget
- Ensuring the safety of the drill crew and support personnel working in and about the drill floor
- Ensuring the proper rig up and rig down
- Continual preventative maintenance and repair of the equipment used in the drilling operations along with ensuring continual cleaning and housekeeping in and about the drill floor
- Ensuring drilling operations follow established plan
- Ensuring good coordination of services and communication with the Client Representative personnel as well as the Company representatives
- Training and supervising the Assistant Driller, Derrickhand, Floorhands, Pumphands, Shakerhands and Roustabouts
- IADC / IWCF Well Control
- 2nd Passport
- 2 x Checkable References
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Driller
- Cyber experience
Our client are a leading offshore drilling contractor with a fleet of Amphion and Cyber Jack-Up rigs in the Middle East / Singapore.
Our Client requires an LBL Engineer for a flexible jumper installation in Nigeria. The engineer should have previous experience using Sonardyne LBL 6G Fusion and 6G compatt. Eiva navigation software experience is also necessary. The positon will be a 5 week placement with potential for a second trip thereafter.
Personnel must hold the following;
- Valid BOSIET/Offshore survival (OPITO approved)
- Valid OGUK Medical
- Valid Seaman's book
- Valid passport (with 5 blank pages)
*A Nigerian OSP will be applied for by the Client*
Our client is a global leader in providing seabed-to-surface engineering and construction services. Our client are a major contractor to the offshore energy industry worldwide.
Senior Data Processor
Our Client requires a Senior Data Processor with experience in Eiva Naviedit and NaviModel. Various projects in the UK the Senior DP will have an initial 4 week placement with regular rotations available depending on candidate performance. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Personnel must hold:
- Valid Offshore passport
- Valid BOSIET/Survival (opito approved)
- Valid Seaman's book
- Valid Medical
- Work outwith the UK 12 mile radius
Our client's expertise and core capabilities in ROV’s, Survey, geotechnical and Subsea Intervention Management including Ship Management, it offers the following services within the offshore oil and gas and renewables industry on an international basis:
- Offshore installation and construction support services encompassing route and site surveys
- IRM services
- Decommissioning services
- Precise positioning and survey services for construction vessel and drilling rigs