Party Chief/Senior Surveyor
Our client has a requirement for a Party Chief/Senior Surveyor to oversee/QC a 3rd party survey during pipelay in Vietnam in mid March for 4 weeks. The succesful candidate should ideally have experience of rigid pipelay projects and be proficient in Qinsy.
Personnel must hold:
Our client is a global leader in providing seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services. The company is a major contractor to the offshore energy industry worldwide.
ROV Pilot Tech - Triton XLX
Our Client requires an experienced ROV ROV Pilot Tech with Triton XLX experience for an upcoming project in Norway.
- The ROV Pilot Technician has the primary responsibility for the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system, implementation and monitoring of technical procedures and reporting, work management and execution of ROV operational tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion systems.
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out designated work safely and efficiently.
- • Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment fitted to the ROV
Our client has the field proven experience to provide specialized survey, subsea construction and inspection repair and maintenance services (IRM) which involve complex and challenging engineering in an international environment.
Applications are invited for an experienced Geophysicist to assist with the following:
- ROV pre-lay survey
- SSS/SBP and magnetometer survey (ACS)
- Vessel-mounted MBES pre-lay survey
- Pipe-lay support
Senior Data Processor
- Align pipes and secure its foundation and connection to the other pipes.
- Set up pipes and transporting drills and service rigs on the lower deck or under land surface.
- Operate and maintain drilling rig diesel motors, transmissions, pumps and drilling mud systems, and mix mud chemicals, cements and additives.
- Read gauges to monitor pressure, density, rate and concentration and adjust pumping procedure as required.
- Calculate the dense and volumes of oil and mud
- Recording mud density and volumes.
- Supervise laborers.
- OGUK Medical
Our client supports global oil and gas production by providing high-efficiency drilling services to oil companies around the world. Our clients extensive and technologically advanced fleet of 26 drilling rigs is among the youngest in the industry and ensures the highest level of safety.
Senior Data Processor
- Project preparation including review of procedures and customer specifications and identification of consumables required, particularly for offline systems.
- Liaison with Project Manager, Survey Party Chief and other team members prior to and during projects to ensure efficient execution of contract.
- Supervision of the offline data processing team during contract.
- Operation of offline computer equipment and software including verification and processing of data discs.
- Assist with the production and co-ordination of inspection reports including, production of report abstracts, data sheets, detail drawings and charts (as relevant).
- Reformatting of data to customer's format or onto other mediums such as magnetic tape, DVD and digital video, including production of CAD drawings.
- Maintenance of offline log book and software report forms.
- Indexing and archiving of project information including data tapes.
- Debriefing with Supervisor or Department Head on completion of project.
- Maintain highest standard of safety, ensuring adherence to safety procedures and observance of safe working practice at all times. Preparation of survey reports.
- Maintain processing logs and documentation.
- Assist with set up of survey/ROV equipment and operation of same.
- Assist in the mobilisation of offline equipment as directed by the Survey Engineer.
- Be familiar with and understand the basic principles of real time acquisition
Valid Offshore passport - minimum of 5 blank pages
Valid BOSIET/Survival (opito approved)
Valid Seaman's book
Our client's expertise and core capabilities in ROV’s, Survey, geotechnical and Subsea Intervention Management including Ship Management, it offers the following services within the offshore oil and gas and renewables industry on an international basis:
ROV Pilot Tech - Schilling HD
Our Client requires an experienced ROV Pilot Tech for an upcoming project in the Baltic Sea. Suitable candidates must have experience on Schilling HD / UHD systems.
- Lead on site for conducting the ROV Operations
- Ensuring all ROV personnel are appropriately trained offshore and competent for tasks undertaken
- Responsibility for the safety and efficiency of ROV operations and reporting any improvements or weaknesses in procedures and equipment
- Ensures all ROV operations are carried out in accordance with appropriate procedures
- Liaison and communication with client on-site
- Offshore Medical
- Offshore Survival
- Schilling ROV Experience
- Appraisals (Beneficial)
Our client provides UXO Survey, dredging, Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM), as well as construction services for Subsea projects in the oil & gas, civil and renewable energy market:
ROV Trenching Tech - UK
Our Client requires an ROV Trenching Tech with a background in Electrical Bias. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience with Trenching Vehicles.
ROV Vehicle: SMD Trencher
- Offshore Medical
- Offshore Survival
- Strong Trenching experince
- GWO 1st Aid
Our client provides comprehensive support to the offshore construction industry for seabed intervention services.
Seabed intervention is a universal and focussed approach to the application of geological sciences, engineering and advanced remotely operated technology for subsea trenching and survey.