15 results found
- Page 2 of 2
Following the increased geophysical survey work, AGR will be continuing to recruit for Geophysicists throughout 2017. We require personnel with a background in Oasis Montaj and UXO survey works.
- Offshore Medical
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Book
Our client collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in various market sectors around the world.
Our client's local in-depth experience and broad capability is used to maximise their client's investments by providing comprehensive and appropriate solutions in any global region.
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, is now recruiting an Amphion Driller for their operations in the Middle East.
- Ensuring the work in and around the drill floor and BOP occurs in a safe and effective manner
- Meeting or exceeding the goals and objectives for safety, production and budget
- Ensuring the safety of the drill crew and support personnel working in and about the drill floor
- Ensuring the proper rig up and rig down
- Continual preventative maintenance and repair of the equipment used in the drilling operations along with ensuring continual cleaning and housekeeping in and about the drill floor
- Ensuring drilling operations follow established plan
- Ensuring good coordination of services and communication with the Client Representative personnel as well as the Company representatives
- Training and supervising the Assistant Driller, Derrickhand, Floorhands, Pumphands, Shakerhands and Roustabouts
- IADC / IWCF Well Control
- 2nd Passport
- 2 x Checkable References
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Driller
- Cyber experience
Our client are a leading offshore drilling contractor with a fleet of Amphion and Cyber Jack-Up rigs in the Middle East / Singapore.
Assistant Rig Superintendent
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, is now recruiting an Assistant Rig Superintendent to join their platforms in the North Sea.
- Responsible for the day to day drilling operations ongoing on the rig
- Ensuring safe and efficient drilling operations so as to meet the Company and contracting oil company’s goals and objectives in a safe and efficient manner including the safety and welfare of all Company and contract personnel
- The efficient and productive use of company resources, equipment, personnel and supplies
- Proper maintenance and repair/upkeep of the rig and support equipment
- In the absence of the rig manager, the Toolpusher will fulfill the Rig Manager’s obligations
- Shoulder Width Measurement
- Previous experience as a Toolpusher / Senior Toolpusher on conventional rigs.
Our client is a leading offshore drilling company. The company operates a versatile fleet of platforms and Jack-Ups rigs in the North Sea and interntionally.
Drill Crew - Various Positions
Advance Global Recruitment are looking to speak with candidates in the following disciplines for upcoming work in the North Sea and overseas.
- Assistant Driller (AUX)
- Main Well Assistant Driller
- Driller (AUX)
- Main Well Driller
- Chief Rig Mechanic
- Chief Rig Electrician
- Toolpusher (Day / Night)
- Rig Superintendent
AGR work with a variety of leading offshore drilling contractors. We are expecting an increase in work moving into Q2 of 2017 and we would love the opportunity to review your CV for any upcoming work we have.
OIM / Rig Superintendent (Amphion)
Our client requires an experienced OIM / Rig Superintendent for a project based offshore Thailand on board an Amphion Jack-Up rig.
- Safeguard the personnel onboard and the unit.
- Ensure operations are being conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and coordinated between the section leaders.
- Budgetary control of the unit.
- Actively lead and participate in meeting activities as required.
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Provide clear daily operational guidelines to all relevant personnel.
- Provide visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- OIM License
- 2 x checkable references
- IWCF / IADC
Our client is a leading offshore drilling contractor who own a fleet of Jack-Ups in the Middle East and Singapore.
Amphion Toolpusher (Day / Night)
Our client requires an Amphion Toolpusher (Day / Night) to join their operations in Thailand.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and hold a valid IWCF well control.
- Control all Drilling Operations and other interrelated activities being performed during his shift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for all the essential drilling operations, such as drilling, reaming, coring,
- fishing, running casing, tubing, cementing.
- Ensure the drilling operations are carried out as defined in the approved Operator’s
- Instructions and Drilling Programme, and the operation is executed in accordance with our clients Drilling Operation Manual and RSWMs.
- Report directly to the Senior Toolpusher any deviations from approved Operator’s
- Instructions or Drilling Programme.
- Helps all subcontractor companies to run their jobs and maintain a good cooperation.
- Manage and monitor the execution of the Planned Maintenance System within the Drilling Department.
- Ensuring that all maintenance carried out on drilling equipment has been entered into the system.
- Maintain the tubular inventory.
- Prepare Drilling Reports.
- Check instructions, programmes and calculations supplied by Operator.
- Provide relief for the Driller as required.
- Supervise the running and retrieving of all subsea equipment
- Advise the Senior Toolpusher of any impending downtime.
- IWCF Supervisory Well Control
- At Least 5 years experience as NTP
- OGUK Medical
Our client is a leading offshore drilling contractor with a fleet on Cyber and Amphion Jack-Up rigs in the Middle East and Singapore.
3.4U Inspection Engineer
Our Client requires 2 x 3.4U Inspection Coordinator with experience in Visualsoft for a project in Vietnam. Personnel should have previous experience working in the region and provide refrences. All candidates will be required for 5-6 weeks with potential follow on work onshore.
Personell must hold:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Seaman's book
- Valid OGUK medical
- Valid BOSIET/Survival (opito approved)
- Valid CSWIP 3.4U certification
Our client delivers services focusing on two key areas: Subsea Construction / IRM and Offshore Operational and Maintenance Support. Our client has grown a great reputation in the oil & gas industry by providing safe, innovative and cost effective solutions in an increasingly competitive environment.