11 results found
- Page 2 of 2
Roustabout / Roughneck (with HDA, Banksman Slinger and ERTM)
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, require experienced offshore Roustabouts / Roughnecks for their projects in the North Sea. Candidates must have all North Sea certificates including an HDA, ERTM and Banksman Slinger
- Assists in assembling cargo vessels.
- Loads and unloads cargo from helicopters and supply vessels.
- Performs minor maintenance as required.
- Assists in maintaining tubular goods.
- Relieve Floorhands as required.
- Assists in maintaining deck machinery and other equipment as required.
- Assists in mixing mud and chemicals.
- Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
- Comply with HS&E policies and procedures
Our client are a leading offshore dirlling contractor who own a fleet of offshore platforms and Jack-Ups in the North Sea and internationally.
Assistant Crane Operator
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, is now recruiting an Assistant Crane Operator on a temporary basis.
The Assistant Crane Operator is responsible for the operation and daily maintenance of the cranes and the safety hereunder. Furthermore, the Assistant Crane Operator assists the Roustabouts in their work, including helicopter operations.
- Stage 2 or 3 Sparrows Certificate
- OGUK Medical
- Shoulder Width Measurement
Our client supports global oil and gas production by providing high-efficiency drilling services to oil companies around the world. Our clients extensive and technologically advanced fleet of 26 drilling rigs is among the youngest in the industry and ensures the highest level of safety.
- Assist planning of work for deck crew before work commences
- Assign work to employees and ensure they are competent to fulfil their duties
- Contribute to the effective execution of mechanical lifting operations
- Operate Cranes in accordance with company procedures, agreed plans and manufacturers' recommendations
- Ensure cranes and all associated lifting equipment are used in accordance with manufacturers specifications and lifting operations manual
- Monitor and maintain rigging loft
- Assist maintenance and servicing of cranes, associated components and lifting equipment in accordance with plans, procedures and maintenance schedules
- Prepare handover reports for supervisor and relief, and advice the latter verbally of current, past, and impending operations
- Supervise, provide guidance and feedback to deck crew members
- Liaise with supply vessel staff
- Sparrows Stage 3
- OGUK Medical
- HLO and HERTL
- 2 x checkable references
- A minimum of 6 months experience on a drilling rig
- Preferably have 1 years experience as a Roustabout
Our client is the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor, provides the most versatile fleet of mobile offshore drilling units to help customers find and develop oil and natural gas reserves. Building on more than 50 years of experience with the highest specification rigs, our client's 18,700 employees are focused on safety and premier offshore drilling performance.